- Father's Day I hope everyone had a great Father's Day. I was lucky enough to see my dad on Saturday and Sunday this weekend since he and my mom watched my daughter during my book signing.
- Short stories I've been writing more short stories lately as I distance myself from my latest YA manuscript. It's giving me time away before revising, and I'm really enjoying writing longer short stories again.
- Reading I thought since I'm focusing on short stories right now, I'd have more time to read. But summer is getting in the way. My daughter and husband are both home, so "me" time is almost nonexistent.
- Book signings I had a signing on Saturday at The Castle Inn in the Delaware Water Gap. It was a good time, and I came home with a sparkly purple headband for my daughter.
- Vacation We still haven't planned our summer vacation. How bad is that?
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?