- Branding I had a really interesting talk about branding with my agent. It really made me think. I'll be blogging about it later this week.
- Dual POV My next WIP will have a dual POV—one female and one male. I've never written a dual POV before but I'm excited to give it a try. The manuscript really can't work without it, so I need to figure it out. ;)
- Touch of Death FB page Kendra Saunders, my awesome marketing coordinator at Spencer Hill Press, set up a FB page for Touch of Death. I'm sharing teasers, songs from my playlist, and other cool stuff there. Like it here.
- Back-to-school shopping I'm getting my daughter set for full-day kindergarten. She starts at the end of August. I miss her already. :(
- Editing I've been editing for clients in between doing edits on my own books. Something about editing just makes me smile. I guess it's because I know I'm making the manuscript better.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?