- Fast drafting I finally figured out my WIP after allowing myself to stop thinking and just start typing. Now I'm fast drafting and I'm totally in love with this manuscript.
- February Jitters Yes, I know it's January, but next month is going to be crazy. School visit, two book signings, and edits on Touch of Death. Eek!
- Taxes Ugh, I have to figure out how much money I made last year versus how much I spent on writing related things. I really hate doing math.
- Writing notebooks I'm on my last notebook! I fill those things up fast. I can't seem to stop writing, even when I'm not writing. (Did you understand that?)
- Parent/Teacher conferences I just found out my daughter has parent/teacher conferences this month. Too cute. She's in pre-K.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?