- Thank you! A huge thank you to everyone who hosted the cover reveal for TOUCH OF DEATH, commented on one of the blog posts, and/or added my book to your Goodreads shelf. I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of your support.
- No more naps My daughter is growing out of her naps. This is good because she can't nap in kindergarten next year, but it's bad because I lose 2 hours of writing time. Looks like I'll be learning to write more at night.
- Giveaway Don't forget to enter my giveaway. It ends Thursday at 11:59pm. Sorry that it's only open to US. I will do an international giveaway soon.
- Dancing My daughter and I have been in dance mode lately. Dancing is great for getting the creative juices flowing.
- Spencer Hill Press Giveaway If you missed the SHP giveaway, there's still time to enter. Great books are up for grabs.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?