- Touch of Death edits I got my editorial letter last week, so I'm deep in edits right now. The good news is I'm enjoying it. No tears... at least not yet.
- Newsletter My free monthly newsletter goes out later today. If you aren't signed up to receive it but would like to, you can sign up here.
- Writing without nap time Last week I mentioned my daughter gave up naps. I now have her trained to give me one hour of quiet time each afternoon to write while she does puzzles, reads, etc. Love her!
- Kindergarten Sign ups are this month. Parent/teacher conferences went well, so we move on to the kindergarten evaluation.
- Presidents' Day Week I have two book signings, a school visit, and my daughter's birthday party planned for Presidents' Day Week. (Wow, that's weird to say.) One more week until the craziness begins.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?