To receive this award the blog must be at least 50% about books (reading or writing).
I also get to share my top 5 favorite books:
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians: Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan
- Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Betrayed by Ednah Walters
- He Loves Me, He Loves You Not by Lauren Hammond
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
I also received the Fabulous Blog Ribbon.
I get to post lots of great 5s with this one.
5 Fabulous Moments:
- The birth of my daughter
- The day I got married
- The day I signed with my agent
- The day Touch of Death was offered on by Spencer Hill Press
- The day I won a 5K race for the women and placed top three overall, meaning only 2 men beat me. (I came in right behind my husband.)
5 Things I Love:
- My family
- My jobs (writing and editing rock!)
- Books (both reading and writing them)
- The caribbean
- Acting like a kid
5 Things I Dislike:
- Grumpy people
- The state of the economy
- My lack of patience at times
And here are the five people I'm passing these two awards on to:
Your turn. What are your top 5 books or 5 things you love?