- My Kindle is dying :( Twice last week, I turned on my Kindle to find a big black bar across it. Luckily, resetting the Kindle made it go away, but I'm afraid this is a sign that it's going to die.
- Family Expo I had a great time at the Family Expo yesterday, hosted by State Representative Rosemary Brown. Thanks to everyone who came and chatted with me about my books.
- Editing I'm editing a few of my books this week before I get more client edits at the start of the new month. Wish me luck, please.
- BEA shopping I may have bought some new outfits for BEA. :)
- Onesie cupcakes I'll be making onesie cupcakes for my sister's baby shower next month. I really hope these come out cute.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?