- Edits When it rains, it pours! Over the course of three weeks, I'll have edits for three of my own books and I have three client edits scheduled. Why does this always happen to me? LOL Looks like no sleep for Kelly.
- Staked by Death SWAG Giveaway Congrats to Lisa Basso for winning the Stalked by Death SWAG pack!
- Amazon Prime So my free subscription to Prime will run out at the end of the week, and I think I'm happy about it. I've gotten one to two packages a day for the last week. Someone needs to stop me.
- New Niece At eleven a.m. today, my new niece, Violet, will be born. I'm so excited!
- Face of Death Friday was the cover reveal for the third and final book in the Touch of Death series. I didn't post because I was promoting Catherine Stine's Ruby's Fire and didn't want to steal any spotlight from her. So, I'm sharing on my blog today instead.
Having fallen at the hands of Hades, Jodi's enduring torture like she never imagined. Worse, she has to watch her Ophi friends suffer along with her--the punishment doled out by the very people she'd sentenced to life in Tartarus. Hell. This is one reunion Jodi hoped would never happen, but now she must find a way to free them all.
Except the underworld is nearly impossible to escape.
Jodi's one chance may rest in raising the human soul she killed when she drank Medusa's blood.
But splitting her human soul from her Ophi soul means living a double life: One as an Ophi experiencing unspeakable torture and the other as the human she could have been if she never came into her powers. With her two worlds colliding, Jodi will have to make the toughest decision she's faced yet.
Title: Face of Death (Touch of Death #3)
Author: Kelly Hashway
Publisher: Spencer Hill Press
Release Date: 1/7/2014
Formats: Paper, e-book
If you'd like to request an ARC, please use the reviewer form on our website.
And the best part? Hades is on the back cover! I'll share that image with you closer to the release date. :) For now, you can add Face of Death on Goodreads.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?