- My Husband's Birthday and Our Anniversary Yesterday was my husband's birthday, and Wednesday is our anniversary. We celebrate a lot in October. :)
- Editing October is always a busy editing month for me, which I couldn't be happier about. I'm getting to read so many great manuscripts. I love my job.
- Beth Fred's Blurb Writing Class There are still four available spots in Beth Fred's online blurb writing class. She's sharing the technique that got her a 50% request rate, snagged her agent, and got her a publishing deal Sign up here.
- Free Monthly Newsletter My free monthly newsletter goes out today at 5pm EST. If you aren't signed up but would like to receive it, click here.
- Curse of Death Thanks to my amazing publisher, Spencer Hill Press, I was able to put out a FREE Touch of Death short story that shows the lesser-known myth about Medusa that this series is based upon. You just might be surprised by Medusa, and hopefully you'll come to see why I think she was wrongfully cursed. It's completely FREE so download it here. And if you'd like, feel free to post a review on Goodreads. I'd love you for it. :)
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?