Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- My Birthday Today's my birthday. Can't say I'm thrilled to get a year older, but I guess that's inevitable, huh?
- Editing December has become the month of edits. I'm booked through January with no breaks at all. I hope I can fit Christmas in there. ;)
- Christmas Shopping I'm 98% finished. I just have some grandparent gifts to take care of, but that should be easy enough. Now…wrapping. Ick.
- Reviewing/Blurbing I have two books to read. One I agreed to blurb and another I agreed to review. (I think I'm going to wish for more hours in my days for my birthday.)
- Holiday Shop with the PTO I'm also working at my daughter's school this week helping the PTO with the holiday shop for the kids. (Yup, definitely wishing for more hours in my days.)
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?