Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- Disconnecting/Enjoying the Holiday I did something very rare for me. I disconnected to enjoy the holiday uninterrupted with my family. I'm behind on edits now, but not checking my email for days felt great.
- Editing I have two edits I have to finish before the end of the month. Eek! I'm also booked solid with edits through March.
- Into the Fire Trilogy Covers I got a great Christmas present in the form of seeing the drafts of my covers for the Into the Fire Trilogy and seriously they are GORGEOUS! I cried. I've been fortune with covers in the past, but these…I'm speechless. I can't wait until I can share them.
- Reading I'm working more reading time into my schedule. It isn't easy, but I loaded my Kindle over the break and I'm determined to get in some much needed reading for enjoyment.
- Finished My First Adult Thriller Last week I finished drafting my first adult thriller. It was a tough book to write, but I'm really glad I did.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?