Today, you're getting two posts for the price of one! Okay, they're both free. ;)
First, I've decided to make some big changes in my newsletter, and they will mean great things for my subscribers. You see, I've been sending out my newsletter's on the first of each month. Here's the problem with that.
I miss out on giving newsletter subscribers sneak peeks at my covers, trailers, sales, etc. Shouldn't loyal subscribers get perks? Of course they should! And not just sneak peeks. I'm going to offer you MORE!
Here are some of the things you can expect from my newsletter:
- Exclusive Monthly Giveaways I always give my newsletter subscribers more entries in the giveaways I run on my blog, but from now on I will also do monthly giveaways just for my newsletter subscribers. You'll be the only ones allowed to enter! I'll be giving away a variety of items, such as ebooks, signed paperbacks, ARCs, gift cards, SWAG, and any other cool items I come across that I think you'd enjoy.
- Sneak Peeks Newsletter subscribers will now get to see my covers, trailers, etc., BEFORE they are revealed to the public.
- Bonus/Deleted Scenes I've decided to give my newsletter subscribers access to bonus and deleted scenes from my books. Some of these will later end up either on Wattpad or compiled for sale, but newsletter subscribers will get them for FREE and before anyone else!
- Sale Notifications If I'm running a sale on one of my books (which I do pretty often), my newsletter subscribers will get notified so they can get the discounted price.
- Book Recommendations If I read a great book that I think everyone else should check out, I'll tell you about it and most likely giveaway a copy.
So no more newsletters on the first of the month. You'll hear from me when I have something great to share with you. That might be once a month, twice a month, or three times depending on how many freebies I feel like showering you with that month. ;) Sound good?
If you aren't signed up for my newsletters already, sign up NOW here, because my first giveaway is fast approaching.
Second, the Into the Fire street team is posting Dear Teen Me letters this week, so of course I had to write one. Let me just start by saying these letters are tough to write!
Dear Teen Me,
As you get older, you're going to realize that you don't need to be the center of attention. It's great that you're friends with all types of people, but what's really important is forming close bonds with the people who really care about you. You can't please everyone, and life is a lot easier when you stop trying to. Just be you. Some people will like who you are and some won't, and that's okay. So what if someone sees you in your glasses instead of your contacts? I promise the world won't end and neither will your relationship with that person. And embrace your accident-prone tendencies. They aren't going to go away, so being embarrassed by them is silly. They are part of who you are. Stop being afraid of how others will see you and learn to laugh at yourself. My motto now is "If you aren't weird, you're boring" because everyone has quirks and they are nothing to be ashamed of.
You're good at accepting others for who they are, so start doing the same thing for yourself.
As another incentive to sign up for my newsletter, I'm including a letter from Jeremy from Into the Fire, where he writes to his former self after going through his rebirth. Sign up here, to get access to his letter, which I'll be sending on the 28th along with a sneak peek at book two's cover.
*If you have a question you'd like me to answer from the other side of the editor's desk, feel free to leave it in the comments and I'll schedule it for a future post.