Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- Mother's Day I hope all the moms enjoyed their day yesterday. I had a great weekend complete with a shopping day with my daughter while my husband cleaned the entire house. Now that's a great Mother's Day!
- Drafting I'm working on an Ashelyn Drake adult contemporary romance. I wasn't planning to draft right now, but the idea just hit me and I had to write.
- Scaling Back I've been really stressed lately and overworked. I'm making an effort to scale back for the sake of my sanity and health.
- PTO Luncheon This week I'm going to the PTO luncheon at my daughter's school. It's so nice of the teachers to do this for the PTO volunteers.
- Beth Fred's Newsletter Giveaway My friend Beth has a giveaway going on. All you have to do is subscribe to her newsletter to enter to win an Amazon gift card. Go enter here.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?