Monday, July 18, 2016

Monday Mishmash 7/18/16


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:
  1. Back to Normal  I returned from my blogging break last Friday. Now it's back to my normal blogging schedule. While I missed the blog and all of you, it was nice to disconnect for a little while. I barely checked email or anything. 
  2. Reading  I'm in the middle of three books at the moment. I haven't done that in a while. They all happen to be suspense novels too.
  3. Revising  I'm revising my adult suspense so it's ready for my editor in September. I really love this book, and each time I read it, I get ideas for how to make it better.
  4. After Loving You  I'm so close to having my Ashelyn Drake NA romance After Loving You ready for formatting. This book tugs on my heartstrings every time I read it.
  5. National Ice Cream Day  According to my planner, yesterday was National Ice Cream Day. I may have indulged in some myself. ;)
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?

16 comments:

  1. Well then, happy ice cream day!! :)~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can read three books at once? The only time I can read more than one book is if one is only a fun read and the others are informative in some way.

    I missed ice cream day. And I even had ice cream in my freezer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, to me it's no different than watching different TV shows.

      Delete
  3. I usually read two books at once. Some days I feel like reading one over the other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know yesterday was National Ice Cream Day, but I ate an ice cream cone ... um with ice cream in it.
    I'm reading two books now.
    Glad you're back to "normal." That's a good place to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy coincidence that you had ice cream then. :)

      Delete
  5. Welcome back, Kelly! I hope you got a dose of ice cream, even if not on National Ice Cream Day

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm doing book reviews on my blog again so I feel I'm getting back into the swing of things as well. Happy reading and glad your break helped you unwind a bit Kelly. Oh I'm having an ice-cream cake this week. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love ice cream cake. It's actually one of my favorite things to eat for breakfast. ;)

      Delete
  7. I have to buy ice cream on the go. It might melt in my car on the drive home. It's wonderful that you disconnected. I disconnect a little bit here and there and I get a lot done or have some me time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me time is great. Everyone should schedule some.

      Delete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.