Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- Chorus Concert Today is my daughter's chorus concert. I'm excited to see her in her first concert ever.
- Dual Signing Ayla and I signed together on Saturday. She sold out of books! A few of you have contacted me about getting signed copies of her books. I have to put in an order (probably tomorrow because today is a packed day for me), but I'll let you know as soon as I get more copies in.
- Holiday Sale My daughter's school is having a holiday sale this week. I'll be helping out for a little bit today, but I can't leave my dog home alone for a long time yet.
- Hadley's Stitches Hadley is on the mend. Her stitches come out on Wednesday, and her shoulder and mouth wounds are healing pretty well. She'll have quite a few scars, but she's still beautiful inside and out.
- Editing I have three client edits on my plate this week. Not sure how that happened! Wish me luck!
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?