Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- Disconnecting Since it was my daughter's birthday on Sunday, I promised her I would disconnect all weekend, which meant no working for me. We spent the weekend together instead, and we had a great time.
- School Visit Today Today I'm doing two readings and Q&A sessions at Knowlton Elementary School. I'll be talking to the fourth, fifth, and sixth graders.
- Editing My editing schedule is packed again this week. ;)
- Drafting Last week I managed to draft 20,000 words on a new Ashelyn Drake romance. It wasn't easy juggling drafting with editing. And after breaking for the weekend and having a school visit take up my day today, it might be a challenge to get back in the groove tomorrow. Wish me luck!
- March? I'm in denial that March is just days away. How? The year is already flying by. I keep thinking it's still January. The good news is that YA Fest is almost here!