Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- Editing This month and next are packed with client edits for me. I'm loving it though because my clients write amazing books!
- YA Fest I had a great time at YA Fest on Saturday. I met so many amazing authors and readers. Here are some pictures:
Kimberly Giarratano and me (Kim and I have talked online for years, but this is the first we've met in person.)
Dianne Salerni and me (Dianne and I have also talked online for years, but didn't meet until Saturday. I grabbed up her book The Eighth Day.)
Me with Jennifer Murgia (Jen is absolutely awesome and a total sweetheart. Love her!)
Holli Anderson and me (Holli and I shared a table. It was very nice meeting her.)
- School Signing I have to schedule a day to go back to the elementary school I visited during Read Across America so I can sign books for the kids. I love this part!
- Revision If I can squeeze it in, I'm going to revise my Ashelyn Drake hot romance title. This book has a high heat level!
- Happy Spring Now let's hope the spring weather gets here soon!
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?