Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- Drafting I took a week off after drafting two books and a novella in a row. I'm ready to dive into the last book in the Lies We Tell trilogy this week.
- Field Trip I am chaperoning a field trip this Thursday to a cranberry bog. Please do an anti-rain dance for me. The weather is looking dreadful for the second half of this week. :(
- Editing I'm waiting on a client edit and taking advantage of the free time to write, write, write!
- 9 Releases!!!! Because I'm completely crazy, I agreed to be part of an anthology releasing on Thanksgiving. What am I thinking? That will make 9 releases this year. I may need to be fitted for a straitjacket by December!
- Dying Laptop I'm pretty sure my laptop is on its last leg. :( I love my MacBook Pro and am not happy about needing to buy a new one.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?