Monday, July 9, 2018

Monday Mishmash 7/9/18


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:
  1. Drafting  Writing is going well this summer, but since I have limited hours to work with my daughter home, it's going slowly still. I'm hoping to finish my draft this week.
  2. Color Street  I recently discovered a product called Color Street, and I'm in love with it. It's nail art that's not a wrap, so there's no damage to your nails. It's polish that goes on in a strip. No drying time! I'm hosting a Color Street FB party on July 23rd. If you'd like to be part of it and try some free samples, let me know. 
    Three of my Color Street manicures, which last for about two weeks!
  3. Formatting  I'm formatting a book for a client this week.
  4. Incredibles 2  My daughter and I went to see Incredibles 2 last Friday. It was really good! I definitely recommend it.
  5. Cover Design  Last week I saw the perfect cover for a book I wasn't planning to release until next year. I had to buy it because it's exactly what I was looking for. So now I will be releasing an extra Ashelyn Drake title this year.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?

8 comments:

  1. It sounds like you've got a lot on your plate right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Item #4 suggests you have many completed manuscripts just sitting there waiting for the right cover... WOW.
    And another wow to the nail polish. What fun, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Color street looks lovely. My nails are a mess. I just file them and that's all. Yay for an extra title this year. That is so exciting. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like there's a lot going on right now! I hope you're having a great time with your daughter!

    I hear you on #5, I keep seeing pictures and covers that would be perfect for the stuff I'm writing or plan to write. Or, I see a picture and it inspires me to write something.

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.