Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Monday Mishmash on Tuesday 8/21/18


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:
  1. Back from vacation  I was in Delaware visiting my parents, and I totally forgot to post my Mishmash yesterday. Here are some pictures from my trip though. 
    Hadley relaxing at my parents' house

    Rehoboth Beach

    The little frog in my parents' driveway.
  2. The Day I Died is up for preorder My upcoming YA The Day I Died is now up for preorder. I recommend this book to fans of If I Stay and Before I Fall
    Amazon: https://amzn.to/2PqkaSA iBooks: https://apple.co/2Ps11zZ
  3. Revising  I'm diving into revisions after getting my upcoming Ashelyn Drake novel back from my editor. Wish me luck!
  4. Gearing up for Ayla going back to school  School begins on Monday! Eek! I'm so nervous for my daughter to start intermediate school. How is my baby so big already?
  5. Formatting I have room in my schedule this week for a book formatting job. If you're in need, let me know.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?

5 comments:

  1. Love that picture of the frog. And your book sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent shots. Hadley does look relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Middle school is a big deal. Ready-set-go!
    Hadley looks most contented at your parents' and I hope it was mutual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck revising!

    It's back to school for me too (2nd and 6th grade), so it's all immunizations, school supplies, etc. What I don't get is why the schools are sending information so late. Just received a mail days ago about who my son's 2nd grade teacher will be. And have to wait until this Friday to receive my son's 6th grade schedule. :-O

    Anyways, I've been slowly stumbling out of my writer's block and actually getting some writing done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures from your trip. I can't believe your daughter is starting intermediate school. Time sure does fly!

    Congrats on the preorder of your latest book. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.