Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- Hello October I always feel like as soon as August arrives, it's suddenly October. September flies by. And here we are again.
- Editing I have a packed editing schedule this month. I'm talking no breaks at all.
- Even more hours in my day! My daughter is involved in so many things at school that I'm gaining even more hours to work during the week. Five more hours to be exact!
- Two releases this month? Okay, so I'm releasing my Love Chronicles boxed set this month for sure, but I also might rerelease my Runes World novella, which has been completely redone to omit any references to the Runes World since Kindle Worlds are now a thing of the past. Fingers crossed I can work this into my schedule.
- Open House This week is also Open House at my daughter's school.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?
I worked on my sequel last Saturday.ReplyDelete
September does have a way of flying by, doesn't it?ReplyDelete
Always! It feels like such a short month.Delete
My September has been mercifully productive and less stressful than in the past. I was sad to say goodbye to it.ReplyDelete
That's great to hear!Delete
I feel the end of the year is near when October arrives!ReplyDelete
It is. Once Halloween is over, Christmas really sneaks up on me.Delete
Good luck getting ready for your release, Kelly. It's wonderful when the kids' schedules allow you to get more work time in.ReplyDelete
I'm back blogging and adding freelance clients after my kids left for college in Texas and grad school in Scotland. It's a whole new world!
Scotland! Wow! I'm jealous.Delete