Monday, December 10, 2018

Monday Mishmash 12/10/18


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:
  1. Soul to Reap is available everywhere!  I released my reaper novella, and it's only $.99. 
  2. Death and Damages is down  Due to an Amazon glitch, the Death and Damages boxed set has been down for a week now. If you read my prequel, A Sight For Psychic Eyes, and are looking for the next book, let me know. It's up in paperback, but right now you can only get the ebook from me. I'm sorry for the inconvenience Amazon is causing in this.
  3. Cover Design for Drastic Crimes Call for Drastic Insights  The third book (4th if you count the prequel) in the Piper Ashwell Psychic P.I. series is getting a cover this week! Yay! I'm so excited to see it.
  4. Drafting  I'm working on book four in the Piper Ashwell series. I really love these characters.
  5. Plotting  I rarely work on two books at once, but my editing schedule is packed starting January 1st, so I have to do what I have to do. That means plotting my next Ashelyn Drake book while writing a Kelly Hashway book. Sometimes I feel like I'm two completely different people.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?

3 comments:

  1. Sorry for the Amazon glitch.

    Good cover for the novella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two at once... I got an anxiety attack when a R&R came to an older manuscript while I was still first drafting my next. Then I discovered I can do it, though it is not optimal. Bet you do it much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never cease to amaze me, Kelly. You are a writing and editing force of nature. Wow!

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.