Thursday, August 12, 2021

Guess Who Forgot to Post on Her Release Day?

Okay, so I might have neglected to post here on my release day. Yeah, that happened. But I had a good excuse. Ayla is doing cross country for the first time, and since that starts on Monday, she and I decided to take a mini vacation to Rehoboth Beach before she gets caught up in school. Have I mentioned how I'm not coping with her being a freshman in high school?




Anyway, we had a great time. I saved a butterfly on the beach. The poor thing got hit by a wave and couldn't fly. I scooped her up and carried her to safety so she could dry off. I love butterflies. They're so pretty and kind of magical in my eyes. 

Here are some photos of the butterfly. She didn't want to leave me at first, but I managed to get her to the sand dunes.


I did have a book release on Tuesday. Espresso and Evidence, book 6 in my Cup of Jo series, is now available everywhere in ebook, paperback, and hardcover formats. If you're interested, here's a little about the book and where you can grab it.



When Joanna Coffee's ex, Detective Quentin Perry, is promoted to interim chief of police, Jo thinks she won't have to deal with him anymore and can just focus on running her coffee shop. She couldn't be more wrong. Quentin approaches her with an old case involving a man on death row—a man Quentin believes is innocent. 


Jo can't resist getting involved when it's a person's life on the line. But there might not be enough espresso or evidence to help her solve this fourteen-year-old murder before it's too late. 


Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B093H9HJ1S

B&N: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/espresso-and-evidence-kelly-hashway/1139368240



That's it for me. What have you been up to?

2 comments:

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.