- Mother's Day I hope all you moms had a great Mother's Day.
- Cape May I'll be escaping to Cape May for a long weekend, so if I disappear Friday, you know where I'll be. :)
- Writing zone I have been in the zone with my WIP. In the first week I wrote just shy of 40K. I'm hoping this moment keeps up.
- Knee Deep I'm reading the contemporary romance KNEE DEEP by Jolene Perry, and it's amazing. Such a powerful message that all teen girls can benefit from.
- Homework To prepare for kindergarten, my daughter's pre-k class gets homework every night. My daughter loves it. Wonder how long that will last. LOL
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?