Friday, November 11, 2016

Friday Feature: Reading...Writing...Loving Life



Today's Friday Feature is a little different because I'm not featuring a book. I'm featuring a blog. My daughter, Ayla, has been wanting to start a blog for a while now, and I finally gave in and let her blog under my blogging umbrella so to speak. ;) Technically, the blog is listed as mine and I'm the administrator, but she's providing the content.

If you want to check her out, the blog is called Reading...Writing...Loving Life.
You can find the blog here. Today she's talking about the new book she's currently writing.


*Want your YA, NA, or MG book featured on my blog? Contact me here and we'll set it up.

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, William. You were her first comment that wasn't from me. She was so excited. You made her day. :)

      Delete
  2. Love that she's got her own blog now, too. Congrats to Ayla and to you, mom, for setting such a great example.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so neat that your daughter is a writer too. I know you're proud of her. I just visited her blog. She's done a nice job.
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Beverly! She told me you commented, and I let her know she has one of your books (Frankie). She was excited to put a face to your name. :)

      Delete
  4. I love that you are inspiring your daughter to write. So exciting. Can't wait to check out her blog. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jess. I let Ayla know your blog is a great one for her to follow. She was on it this morning.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. She'll be so excited if you stop by her blog, Stephanie. She loves your books. :)

      Delete
  6. That's so wonderful to get that sort of encouragement and help from your mom! Great job, and I love the look and feel of your daughter's blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Awesome for your daughter. She writes good review and shares what she is feeling after reading the book. I loved reading her review of the Babysitter's club she featured.

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.