Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- NaNoWriMo So I won NaNo a week ago today, but they won't let me validate and confirm my win. On Wednesday I'll be sharing what I've learned from NaNo and why it's not geared toward writers like me.
- Editing I'm editing for a newish client this week. I did a one-chapter edit over the summer for her, and now I'm editing her full book.
- Thank You I want to thank everyone who visited my daughter's blog. She was so excited to see your comments. Since she has books by several of you, it was even more exciting for her to recognize your names. If you haven't checked out her blog, you can find it here.
- Parent-Teacher Conferences My daughter is home today and tomorrow because it's conference time at her school. My conference is tomorrow morning.
- Continuing to Draft Even though my NaNo book is finished, I'm going to keep this momentum and finish a book I started last year and had to put aside to meet other deadlines.
- Piper Morgan to the Rescue Stephanie Faris's new book releases tomorrow. I adore this cover. I mean how cute is this? Be sure to grab your copy here. And enter Stephanie's giveaway here.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?