Monday, June 4, 2018

Monday Mishmash 6/4/18


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:
  1. Surprise book release!  Tomorrow Second Chance Summer releases. This is a second chance romance featuring two couples at a beach resort, so it's perfect for a summer read for only $.99! 
    Sometimes love just needs a second chance.
    Follow two couples vacationing at the Monterrey Resort as they try to find their second chance at love.
    When Cole doesn't propose on New Year's Eve, Sydney thinks that's the end for them, but she picks up her entire life and moves away from the town she loves to try to save their relationship. Now, six months later, a return to Sydney's hometown could be the second chance at love she's been waiting for.
    Hannah and Carter have the perfect relationship. Until he takes a job in Hawaii and leaves her on the day of their college graduation. Now ten years later, they're meeting up to keep a promise they made to each other. But is it too late for them to get their second chance at love? 
  2. Returning to a WIP  I had to put my WIP aside for a while to work on other things, but I'm diving back in to revise what I already have written and then finish the manuscript.
  3. Editing  I have a client edit arriving in a few days.
  4. Running  I've taken up running again, thanks to my daughter who has become my new running partner.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?

6 comments:

  1. I've got my WIP set aside, but plan to get back soon. I still don't have a title ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the book release.
    Still slogging away on my current WIP (have three chapters and a bonus story left) to complete. But as my son is graduating to MS tomorrow and my bday is the day after that, I doubt I'll get much writing done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cover! And it reminds me of why I had the change a title of a MG I wrote a few years ago. My agent said that "Island of Second Chances" sounded like a YA romance, and it was a time-travel mystery... She was right. best with SECOND CHANCE SUMMER.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome to have a running partner in your daughter! My husband and I have started walking in the mornings, but I'm faster than him. It's a problem.

    Oh, and congrats on the release! I might have to pick up a copy.

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.