Monday, September 10, 2018

Monday Mishmash 9/10/18


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:
  1. The Day I Died Releases Today!  My YA paranormal for fans of If I Stay and Before I Fall is now available in ebook and paperback! I'm so excited! 
  2. Teacher Strike  The teachers in my district are on strike, which looks like it will last for a long time, so my daughter is home. I really hope they settle quickly, but I don't have high hopes with this school board. (Can you tell I side with the teachers?)
  3. Drafting  I'm working on book four in my Piper Ashwell Psychic P.I. series. I've never written a series that goes beyond three books, so this is very exciting for me. Also, book one is available in print and in a boxed set as an ebook, so I'm super far ahead of schedule getting these books ready for rapid release! 
    Death and Damages: http://bit.ly/deathdamages
    A Vision A Day Keeps the Killer Away: https://amzn.to/2MgBTZY
  4. Formatting  I'm working on a formatting job this week.
  5. Pocono Writers Workshop  I attended the Pocono Writers Workshop on Saturday. It's always a good time, and I meet some great writers.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?

6 comments:

  1. Bravo on the release!

    We elected a provincial government led by a guy whose intellectual level suggests that he probably never finished high school, and who despises unions. He's already been antagonizing the teacher unions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ugh, I wish people understood how hard teachers work.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your new book. That's always so exciting. And more books to come. Wish I wasn't so slow. As a former teacher, I hope the teachers win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for the new book. Wonderful title, as always. But my goodness, kelly: Ayla *just* started her school year and already she has to stay home because of a teacher's strike? How dispiriting for her. I know how much "revving the internal engine" goes into starting a new school. I hope it resolved very soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it does, too. Two weeks of school and potentially a month off. :(

      Delete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.