Monday, February 18, 2019

Monday Mishmash 2/18/19


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:
  1. Read Between the Crimes releases tomorrow!  I'm really excited for this book to come out tomorrow. I had a lot of fun writing this one, which probably sounds odd considering it's about murder. 
    Amazon: https://amzn.to/2FQZfro B&N: https://bit.ly/2U5t
  2. Drastic Crimes Call for Drastic Insights is up for preorder  Book three in the Piper Ashwell Psychic P.I. series is now up for preorder. Check out this gorgeous cover Red Umbrella Graphic Designs created for Drastic Crimes Call for Drastic Insights! 
    Amazon: https://amzn.to/2Gt5sce  Apple: https://apple.co/2GKUf6i
  3. Madison Kramer Mysteries are on sale through release week  Right now, all three books in the Madison Kramer Mystery Trilogy are on sale. After release week, the price of all three books will go up, so if you're thinking of getting these, you'd be better off preordering and taking advantage of the sale price. 
    https://www.kellyhashway.com/madison-kramer-mystery
  4. Drafting  I'm slowly making my way through the first draft of book five in the Piper Ashwell Psychic P.I. series. I'm going slow because I have so many client edits to finish, which means I can only write for a couple hours a day at the moment.
  5. Editing  I'm editing for a client this week.
  6. Blogger issues continue  I've deleted my Google+ account, which should have fixed my inability to comment on my own blog, but alas, I continue to struggle. I don't know what else to do at this point. Blogger said Google+ was causing the issue, so shouldn't this be fixed now?
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?

7 comments:

  1. This morning I found Chrome uninstalled form my computer, and all my efforts to restore in have failed. Seems there some sort of cyber battle going on to which we are not privy. I have no idea how to fix it, either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update: I did manage to restore it, but had to go into my settings. I made the above comment using Firefox browser (i almost never use it, but had no choice.) I made this comment on Chrome. No doubt there is a solution, so keep trying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's to hoping that it's all straightened out next month when Blogger makes the necessary changes on their end.

      Delete
  3. I'm presently having issues with photo captchas invading every comment I make. I've said it before- whoever invented photo captchas needs to die a horrible death.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!!! I can't get them off. I have to do about 10 in order to post! It's so frustrating.

      Delete
  4. Hi Kelly - congratulations with the release ... sounds like you've some great series here ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.