- Book signing I have a signing this Saturday from 2-4pm at Panera Bread in Stroudsburg, PA. I'll be signing all three of my picture books.
- Long weekends I got a lot of reading done over the long weekend. I finished two books and started two more. That's a good weekend in my book. (Oh, bad pun!)
- Two websites I felt funny having one website for such an array of books, so I decided to break my publications in two. One site for children's picture books and short stories and one site for YA and MG books. More on this on Wednesday.
- A huge To-Do List Ugh. My daily planner is full. I can't seem to keep up lately, mostly because I choose writing over the other things on my list.
- Revisions I'm revising a manuscript that has sat for months. It's amazing what that much time away will do. I definitely have fresh eyes on it.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?