- Christmas We had a house-full yesterday, which is always a little crazy. But my daughter's excitement Christmas morning was worth all the chaos in the world.
- Books Lately I've had a book buying problem. I can't stop myself. I bought 8 books the week before Christmas, and I got more books as gifts.
- Thank you I want to thank everyone for all the congratulations on my two-book deal with Spencer Hill Press. Being able to share my excitement with all of you made it even better. Thank you!
- Unexpected twists I'm drafting a new YA manuscript and in the very first chapter, my MC threw such a twist at me I had to rethink my planning. Now I have to have a serious talk with her to see where this story is going.
- Homemade ice cream cake My mom made her famous mud pie for Christmas. Nothing beats homemade ice cream cake. Yum!
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?