- Half-blood I'm loving this book. I have it on my Kindle right now and I'm enjoying it so much I'm reading it slowly. I don't want it to end.
- Amazon gift card My husband got an Amazon gift card, and it's taking all my restraint not to steal it when he's not looking.
- Major revisions I finished a major revision on my YA manuscript. I added a subplot which had to be woven throughout. Wow, that was a lot of work and it added 18K to the project, but I'm glad I did it.
- Fireseed One I'll be part of Catherine Stine's book launch later this month, so look for a post on December 21 to learn more about the new YA release.
- My birthday Thursday is my birthday and I got a new treadmill. Yes, it arrived early. And yes, I wanted one. I run 4-5 times a week and I ran my old one into the ground. Plus, I read on the treadmill and this one has a book holder!
*My free monthly newsletter goes out today, so if you aren't signed up and you'd like to receive it, click here.