Friday, January 20, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

I've received my second blog award! Thank you to Vidya at Books Are MagicRebecca Ryals Russell, and Donna Yates for giving me this award.

This award is given to bloggers who have under 200 followers with the idea of making new connections in the blogosphere. I'm very grateful seeing as this blog is only about two months old.

I get to pass this award on to 5 other bloggers who are worthy of your follow. Here they are:
Darby Karchut
Dawn Malone
Anne Johnson
Miranda Paul
Mirka Breen

Go check out these great bloggers and show them some love.

And for the sake of making more connections, please share a blogger do you feel deserves a follow.

40 comments:

  1. Kelly, you are just too sweet - thank you! And happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost 200 followers in 2 months? Not bad at all!

    Congrats on the award, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Diane. I'm so lucky that a lot of my followers followed me over here from my previous blog. Switching locations is tough.

      Delete
  3. If Liebster means lovable--then I can totally understand you receiving this award!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! You just put a huge smile on my face. :D

      Delete
  4. Great idea! Hugs and have a great weekend!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Kelly!! Always appreciative of blog love!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly, you deserved it, and you're almost there! Yeah! Can't wait to check out more blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna, I know you are looking forward to the multiple book giveaway, too! Almost there!

      Delete
  7. Nothing like getting an unexpected pat on the back. Heart, Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mirka, it's much deserved. I really enjoy your blog.

      Delete
  8. This is but the one of many more to come ( I know you have lots) and are deserving. I will check out the winners as well, love finding new blogs to read. Thanks, Mistress Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the blog award and your publication of your book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Touch of Death doesn't come out until next January, but thank you Kimberly!

      Delete
  10. Congratulations. And 200 followers in a short amount of time is awesome.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Medeia. Switching blog locations means having to start all over with followers. I'm happy over 200 have found me here. :)

      Delete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.