- I'm allergic to bunnies Who knew? But when I went on my daughter's field trip to a farm and they brought out the bunny, my eyes teared so bad it looked like I was crying.
- Editing Last week was the week of edits and critiques. I had virtually no time for my own writing. This week, I'm making time for my new WIP. No. Matter. What.
- Review My picture book, MAY THE BEST DOG WIN, was reviewed over on Fairday Morrow's blog last Friday. You can find it here.
- Blogger's working again! Yay! The issues with the new Blogger dashboard seem to be fixed. I'm so happy about that.
- Secret formula Laurie Halse Anderson gave out a secret at the Pocono Retreat two weeks ago. She said for every 10 hours of writing, you should have 5 hours of reading and 1 hour of on-line time. Do you fit that formula?
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?