Now, Donna didn't have the rules posted, so I Googled them. I have to give 7 random facts about myself. Eek, you guys are going to know my life story soon!
- I was usually two years younger than my classmates in school because I started at 4 years old.
- I've cried while writing my own novels. (I've also laughed out loud while revising.)
- I'd rather eat cookie batter than cookies.
- I've been known to laugh out loud while alone in the bathroom. Something about that room makes me think about weird things. :P
- I hate alarm clocks so I sleep with my running watch on.
- While growing up, I went to the Caribbean quite a bit. (Bahamas, St. Thomas, Aruba, St. Croix, St. John--each twice, with the exception of Aruba) Thank you, Mom and Dad!
- I read while watching TV because I don't like commercials.
And now the people I'm passing this award on to:
Your turn. Either share one random fact about yourself or recommend one blog that should get this award so we can all check it out.