- End of the school year My daughter's last day of pre-k is Wednesday. I can't believe it's over. I feel like yesterday was her first day. Her school put together a slideshow of the year, and I totally cried.
- Father's Day I'm so glad I'm finished shopping for Father's Day. I love when I get ahead of my holiday shopping.
- Editing I'm in full editing mode for the next few weeks. I have clients lined up. It worked out perfectly because I just finished my latest WIP.
- Sequels The WIP I just finished drafting was a sequel. For some many reasons, sequels are hard to write, but I do love getting to spend more time with characters I love. This is the second and final book with these characters, so I'll miss them.
- Revisions Somehow I managed to put myself in a situation where I have two manuscripts waiting for me to revise them. How did that happen? I'm starting to think I might write too much. ;) Nah!
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?