Here I go!
1.Would you choose to have diarrhea or constipation the rest of your life?
LOL. I can't even stop laughing long enough to choose!
2. Would you choose between falling in love with any movie star in the world, or any athlete in the world. And who would it be?
TV star--Jensen Ackles. :)
3. Would you choose to add a certain trait or quirk about yourself or take one away? And what would it be and why?
I have a ton of quirks, and I'd like to keep them all. ;P
4. Would you choose to turn into a fairy or a vampire?
Vampire fairy--how cool would that be?
5. Would you choose to live in the rain or live in the hot dry desert forever?
My hair is voting for the desert.
6. If you had to choose between being a reader or a writer for the rest of your life, which would it be?
What kind of life would that be? I guess I'll say writer because I could at least read my own work.
7.Would you choose to be the president of the united states or the queen of England?
Neither. Too much responsibility.
8. Would you choose to have big luscious lips or big boobs?
LOL. The big boobs in my family skipped me. I do have full lips though. (Yes, I avoided answering that.)
9. Would you choose to be taken care of or take care of someone else?
Take care of someone else
10. Would you choose to be the cheerleader or on the debate team?
11. Would you choose to have warts all over your body or hair?
I'm totally cheating here because I'm tagging all of you. And to be nice, I'll only make you answer two questions:
- What book do you wish you'd written? (You know, the old "Why didn't I think of that?" feeling when you read a great book.)
- Who's your big fictional character crush?