- Touch of Death is available for pre-order! I was so excited last week to find out Touch of Death is now available for pre-order on Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Yay!
- Kindergarten Orientation Thursday is kindergarten orientation for my baby girl. I can't believe she's going to kindergarten already.
- Picture book contract signed The picture book I've mentioned here is finally contracted, and the illustrator has been selected. It will be out in the next 9 months!
- Thanks for Being You blog award I was given this award by the very sweet Katrina DeLallo. Kat is a great friend and one of my critique partners. Thanks, Kat. The rules for this one are insane. A total of 18 facts about myself and answering 11 questions. Wow! I'm totally cheating. You guys know me. I'm an open book. But here are a few things I might not have told you before:
- While I was querying agents in 2011, I played Katy Perry's Firework over and over and cried.
- I'm equally terrified and excited for the release of my book.
- In 3rd grade everyone called me K.C. (my initials—Kelly Christine) because there were so many Kelly's in my class.
- When Touch of Death became available for pre-order, I did my hair like the girl on my cover. (Yes, I'm a dork!)
- I named my treadmill Teddy the Treddy.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?