- Temporary blog schedule switch Tomorrow, I'm participating in Rachel Harris's blog tour for My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, so I'll be blogging Monday, Tuesday, Friday this week.
- Kindergarten orientation My daughter did really well at orientation. I couldn't be more proud, but a week from today is the big dreaded first day of kindergarten. I get teary just thinking about it.
- Editing I'm editing for clients again this week. I love that I get to read and write books for a living. :)
- Stalked By Death I should be getting my first round edits for Stalked by Death, the second book in the Touch of Death trilogy, later this week. Eek!
- Announcement coming! I will have an announcement coming soon. Stay tuned!
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?