- First day of kindergarten The dreaded day has arrived. My daughter starts kindergarten today. I need a lot of tissues.
- Touch of Death in print Last Friday, I got a huge surprise in the mail. My bound proof of Touch of Death! I held my book for the first time. There were tears. Lots of tears, and I have video evidence.
- First round edits for Stalked by Death Also arriving on Friday, were my editorial letter and first round edits for the sequel to Touch of Death. I'm diving into Stalked by Death as we speak.
- New writing schedule With my daughter in school for 6 hours a day, I have 6 hours to write and/or edit.
- WIP on hold I was planning to write two more books this year, and I still hope to, but I have to put my new WIP on hold to work on edits for contracted books.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?