Monday, December 24, 2012

Monday Mishmash 12/24/12

Happy Monday! Here's my mishmash of thoughts:
  1. Happy Holidays!  I hope you all (and your families) have a very happy holiday! 
  2. Touch of Death ebook  The Touch of Death ebook released December 23rd! Yesterday! Just in time for Christmas. Yay! I'm so excited Spencer Hill Press decided to release the ebook early. You can find it here.
  3. Editing  I've gotten a lot of new editing clients this year, and they are all keeping me well entertained with amazing manuscripts. 
  4. Giveaway  There are still a few days left to enter to win a signed ARC of Touch of Death and some awesome SWAG. Enter here!
  5. SWAG  I got awesome drawstring bags for my Game. Set. Match. Heartbreak novella series. The first book, Love All, releases January 8th. My MC is a tennis player, so the bag is fitting and totally practical. (Yes, those are my Love All coins in the picture, too.) Giveaway coming next month!

That's it for me. What's on your mind today?

31 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you Kelly. Hope you have another good year next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas, Terrie! I hope your 2013 is the best year yet.

      Delete
  2. Merry Christamas to you and your family :) The drawstring bags look awesome. Very practial!

    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I liked that people can actually use the bags. :)

      Happy holidays!

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas, Kelly - and continued success in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Kelly, just bought the ebook! It's on my Kindle TBR read list now. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas (our Christmas will be in two weeks, the old calendar and all that), and great news about Touch of Death!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you enjoy your Christmas when it comes.

      Delete
  7. Merry Christmas Eve!! Can't wait to check out Love All and Touch of Death.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas to all!

    Today, in preparation for tomorrow I will: Get paper, kindling, logs in fireplace; set dining room table; last-minute food shopping; watch Christmas Carol ('51).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spent my morning cleaning for tomorrow and making stuffed mushrooms. My husband is cooking the rest of the meal.

      Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  9. Late to your Monday, I'm just catching up with mine... Huge congratulations on the E-release of A Touch of Death...
    And a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm excited about your ebook. I'll make it one of my first reads of 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations (again), love the bag for the game, set, match.
    Merry Christmas (we've just woken up on Boxing Day after a love celebration with our family)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle. I'm glad you had a great time with your family. We did, too. :)

      Delete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.