- Bad Boy Rehab Hop I'm taking part in the Bad Boy Rehab Hop (hosted by I'm a Reader Not a Writer and The Book Hookup) and I'm giving away a copy of my upcoming YA romance novella, Love All, along with SWAG. Stop back on Wednesday to enter.
- Zombie Prom I'm counting the days until January 20, which is my launch party in Boston! Woo hoo! I can't wait to meet everyone from Spencer Hill Press in person! And I get to meet my agent in person for the first time, too! :)
- Edits I finished my second round edits on The Monster Within last week. I love that book so much. It releases April 2014 through Spencer Hill Press, and wait until you see the cover! I love it!
- Reviewing I'm trying to catch up on all the books I promised to review for blog tours. Eek! There are so many!
- Scene13 I've joined up with more than twenty-five other authors with books coming out in 2013. We'll be blogging over at Scene13 about a lot of fun topics. January will be filled with posts about our characters' New Year's resolutions. My post goes up on the 9th.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?
*My free monthly newsletter goes out at 5pm EST today. If you'd like to receive one but aren't signed up, you can sign up here.