- Good News! Face of Death, the third and final installment in the Touch of Death trilogy is under contract with Spencer Hill Press. The deal was announced in Publisher's Marketplace last week: "Kelly Hashway's FACE OF DEATH, the final book in the Touch of Death trilogy, to Trisha Woolridge at Spencer Hill Press, in a nice deal, by Lauren Hammond at ADA Management Group."
- Being sick is awful: My daughter and I have been sick for a long time now, and I'm so done with it all.
- Working at my daughter's school: I'll be helping out at my daughter's school Wednesday and Thursday with Valentine's Day sales and group photos. I love getting to see her with all her friends.
- Sweets Blogfest: To celebrate the release of our sweet love stories, my friend Beth Fred and I are hosting The Sweets Blogfest on March 6! And we'd love it if you'd participate. You can sign up in the linky below.
Here are the rules:
- Link to both Beth & Kelly.
- Post the image above.
- Optional: Tell us about your favorite sweet, your favorite memory involving a sweet, or your favorite sweet love story.
- You don't have to, but we'd love it if you could post covers for Advantage Heartbreak & The Other Marlowe Girl, in your post.
- Have a sweet romance of your own? Promote it in your post!
You'll also get a chance to win e-books of Love All & The Other Marlowe Girl. The rafflecopter for the contest will be available March 6, 2013 in our Sweets post and will remain available until 12 am on the 10th. We will announce winners the following Monday.
Sign up here:
If you sign up and would like to include the rafflecopter giveaway on your blog, email me at khashway(at)hotmail(dot)com for the html code. You do not need to include the giveaway in your post. That's optional.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?