- Happy birthday to my mom! Yesterday was my mom's birthday. She's the most amazing mother and friend. She reads all my work in its raw form and never hesitates to push me to be better. She's supportive, encouraging, and loving.
- Teacher assignments My daughter's kindergarten teacher moved up to first grade and my daughter is in her class again. She couldn't be happier, which of course makes me happy.
- Reading My reading took a huge hit this summer. I've never been this busy, and my reading is suffering. I'm still reading two books at once, but it's taking forever to get through them because I have so little time. :(
- Edits I feel like every time I finish an edit, I get another to replace it. Wouldn't be a problem if I wasn't doing multiple edits to begin with. Seriously, if I didn't love editing so much, I would've ripped my hair out by now.
- Touch of Death series Big things are in the works for the Touch of Death series. I can't tell you more yet, but I'm really excited about it. :) I'll share more as soon as I can.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?