- Scholastic Book Fair I'm working at my daughter's school this week for the Scholastic Book Fair. You know that means buying lots of books. :)
- Fast Drafting Last week I decided to clear my schedule and finish fast drafting the sequel to Into the Fire (which is called Out of the Ashes). It felt so good to write over 10K a day and finish the draft.
- Beth Fred's Blurb Writing Course My friend Beth Fred is teaching an online crash course on writing blurbs. Her technique got her a 50% full request rate, which is impressive on its own, but it also snagged her an agent and a publishing deal. Classes start the first week in October, so click here to sign up now.
- Catching Up On Reading Since I'll be busy at my daughter's school this week, I decided to focus on finishing up the books I've been trying to read during the end of summer. Reading is such a nice reward after finishing a draft, too.
- I Am Yours Cover Reveal I'm so excited to share the cover of Faith Sullivan's upcoming book, I Am Yours. I love the Heartbeat series and the MC, Adam. *Swoon* I can't wait until October 8 when it releases! So here's the cover:
Adam is at a crossroads.
He has Katie on his mind and Jada in his bed.
Now with the ultimate choice before him, he must decide between fantasy and reality.
Katie's his dream girl, but Jada's his best friend, his partner. As a paramedic, he's supposed to save lives, not wreck them. Yet his failure to commit leaves a trail of heartache in his wake.
Things come to a head at his brother's wedding when a surprise announcement leaves Adam scrambling to pick up the pieces. Sure, women find his shaggy blond hair and aquamarine eyes irresistible. But to him, sex is nothing but a means of escape ... until it turns into a psychological trap.
His mind is telling him one thing, while his heart is beating another. He's not sure what he wants when it comes to a serious relationship. Sorting out his feelings, he finally comes to a startling realization.
Add it on Goodreads.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?