1. What Haunts You I'm taking part in the What Haunts You Online Halloween Creepfest on Wednesday, October 30 from 8-9pm. It's a Facebook event with 13 authors who all have one thing in common: loving all things creepy. And of course we'll be giving away some goodies. Join us here.
2. Face of Death Galley I spent my weekend proofreading the Face of Death galley. I can't even put into words how sad I get when I read this book. First because the ending makes me cry every time, and second because I don't want this series to end.
3. October October has always been my favorite month. I love the smell of it. Do you know what I mean? That crispness in the air that smells yummy? I can't get enough of it. I also got married in October, so there's that too. ;)
4. Class Mom I was chosen as Class Mom for my daughter's first grade class. Yay! I'm so excited. I already volunteer with the PTO and I love being at Ayla's school. Now I'll get to be there even more. :)
5. Forest of Whispers Cover Reveal Today is the cover reveal for Forest of Whispers by the very cool Jennifer Murgia. How cool is this cover?
Raised by an old fortune-teller within the dark veil of the Bavarian Black Forest, Rune has learned two valuable lessons: only take from the forest that which you can use, and never, never look anyone in the eye in the village. For something terrible happened in the forest long ago... and now, the whispers of a long-dead mother with a vengeful secret have come haunting.
Forced to flee all she has ever known, Rune soon learns of a legacy she is bound to--one that is drenched in fear, witchcraft and murder--a birthright that stretches beyond the grave to the trees where Rune is no longer safe.
Title: Forest of Whispers
Author: Jennifer Murgia
Cover designer: Lisa Amowitz
Publisher: Spencer Hill Press
Release Date: September 9, 2014
Formats: Trade Paper, e-book
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?