Happy Monday! Here's my mishmash of thoughts:
- Speaking at Middle Smithfield Elementary I'll be reading and speaking at Middle Smithfield Elementary School this morning. This is my daughter's school, but I was invited to read and talk to a fourth grade class. I'm excited. :)
- Reviewers Wanted I'm looking for reviewers for the third book in the Campus Crush companion series, which I write under the pen name Ashelyn Drake. It's called Rushing Into Love, and it's my favorite book in the series. Since it's a companion series, you don't have to read them in order. I'm willing to gift copies in exchange for reviews on Amazon and B&N. Leave a comment if you are interested. Obviously I can't gift an unlimited number of copies, so it will be the first four of five people who contact me.
- Deliciously Dark YA Blog I was asked to join a team of YA authors for a joint blog called Deliciously Dark YA. I'm very excited to be joining a great list of authors. More on this later.
- Pen Names On Wednesday, I'll be sharing how I came up with the pen name, Ashelyn Drake. There was a method to creating this name that was actually a lot of fun. Come back Wednesday to find out what it was.
- Campus Crush Series Blog Tour The blog tour for my Campus Crush Series (written under my pen name, Ashelyn Drake) is this week. It's hosted by Irresistible Reads Book Tours, and there's a giveaway of the gift card variety and lots of fun, so check it out. Here's the schedule:
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?