Happy Monday! Here's my mishmash of thoughts:
- Back Up Your Files!!! At the end of last week, I lost my new WIP that I was halfway through. The file corrupted and now a bunch of others are too. Apparently "Track Changes" can easily corrupt files, so BACK UP YOUR FILES!!!! Take it from me.
- Did You See #1? BACK UP YOUR FILES. I'm still crying when I think about having to rewrite that book.
- I Am Ashelyn Drake If you missed my big announcement last week, it was that I'm writing NA and YA contemporary romance under the pen name Ashelyn Drake. You can "see" my confession here.
- Free Monthly Newsletter My free monthly newsletter goes out later today. If you aren't signed up but would like to receive one, you can sign up here.
- Stolen Cover Reveal I'm so excited to share the cover of Keren Hughes debut YA, Stolen. Check it out!
Roshanna O'Dare wakes up in her own home in shock when she discovers part of her memory is missing and her parents are dead…
With no clues of any kind as to what happened to her parents, and no other close family, Roshanna must move to Texas, Austin, to live with her last living relative, Uncle Joe after the funeral. But this means leaving her best friend, Marissa Mason behind.
That’s when she meets Bodhi Vincent, her uncle’s chauffeur, who seems to understand Roshanna in a way no one else has…
Bodhi is her rock after the death of her parents and the longer she stays with her uncle, the closer they become.
But before moving away, Roshanna was confronted with a shocking secret that Marissa had kept from her, a secret that changes how she sees life and the people in it—Marissa is a pure soul and her foster parents are soul drainers who need her pure energy to survive.
More shockingly, her parents’ souls were stolen by their murderer.
When Roshanna and Bodhi try and track down Marissa’s father, Leith Mason, in order to retrieve her parents’ souls back, they find themselves held hostage at gunpoint.
Will Roshanna and Bodhi survive? Will she ever find her parents souls? Or will their souls be the next ones to be taken?
Add it on Goodreads. And since Keren is awesome, she has a giveaway for you.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?