Happy Monday! Here's my mishmash of thoughts:
1. Signing at Books-A-Million This past Saturday, I had a signing at Books-A-Million in the Exton Square Mall. It was a lot of fun. Here's a picture of me at my table:
2. I finally saw my books in a bookstore! Yes, I know my books have been out for a while, but I don't have bookstores by me. So sad, I know. So I finally saw my book on a bookshelf in Books-A-Million. And of course I took a picture.
3. I now have a BAM by me!!! Okay, I just told you I don't have any bookstores by me, BUT the manager at BAM told me that they just opened one in my mall. Woo hoo! I'm beyond excited about this and am going there today to see if I can set up a signing. :)
4. Querying So, I've begun querying on a very small scale. I have one query out and one full out. Today I'll be querying a few more agents and really getting this process underway. Please cross your fingers for me.
5. Christmas decorating We decorated for Christmas on Thanksgiving. As soon as we got home from visiting my grandfather, who is 92 and going strong, we put up our tree, stockings, and other decorations. Now I just need to finish my shopping.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?
*My free monthly newsletter goes out at 5pm (EST) today. If you aren't signed up but would like to receive one, click here.