1. Tween 2 Teen Best of 2013 and Most of Anticipated of 2014 List Tween 2 Tween chose Touch of Death as one of the best reads of 2013 and chose Face of Death as one of the most anticipated reads of 2014! I couldn't be more ecstatic. Read the full list of books here.
2. Arisia I'm on my way home from Boston today after the zombie prom to launch the release of Face of Death. Pictures to come!
3. Face of Death My official release day is the 28th, but the ebook was released on the 14th and Amazon will ship the paperback tomorrow.
4. Model Position Cover Reveal I'm happy to share the cover of Model Position, and upcoming NA romance by Kitsy Clare.
For Sienna, love and art are perilous games. Is she ready to take that gamble?
Sienna is a beautiful, talented artist poised on the precipice of soaring into the glamorous, yet cutthroat Manhattan art scene.
Erik is the live drawing model with his sizzling green eyes fixed only on Sienna.
Three’s a crowd, so Sienna must make a choice: date Dave and ride the fast track to landing a show at Gallery Hightower and hobnobbing with the art glitterati, or follow her heart and take a chance with Erik, the stunning male model who’s stealing her heart. But Erik has some worrisome secrets, and who in their right mind would make live modeling their career?Dare Sienna throw away her chances of hitting it big to follow her heart?
5. Silent Starsong Cover Reveal Check out this awesome cover of TJ Wooldridge's upcoming release! (How cute is that alien?)
Eleven-year-old Kyra is meant to continue the Starbard's proud family legacy of
interpreting the future from the stars' songs. Her deafness, incurable by the best medics, breaks her mother's heart and pushes her father to explore anything to help his little girl--including the expensive purchase of a telepathic alien servant to help Kyra communicate on a planet inhospitable to unfixable genetic defects.
Marne's telepathy is too weak for his Naratsset culture, so he is sold into slavery and expects to die at the hands of human owners--until he meets a human child who begs her father to "save" him. Her kindness introduces Marne to a new world--one where he would risk his life to save a human from her own people's abuse and the stars' songs can touch even a deaf girl and a defective telepath.
When an intergalactic terrorist organization kills Kyra's father, driving her mother to madness, Kyra and Marne only have each others' friendship--until even that is threatened by the danger surrounding the Starbard heritage. But can the two friends, not good enough for either of their cultures or families, manage to keep each other safe when several different worlds threaten their lives?
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?